- to increase awareness of the benefits of quality music education for children
- to support school teachers to deliver successful music lessons in Worcester
- to promote the Kodály Approach in Worcester
- to publicise musical activities in Worcester that utilise the Kodály Approach
- Helen Russell is a Worcester-based piano and singing teacher. She teaches in schools in Worcester and also runs the Express Yourself Pop Choir at the Lyppard Hub. She is also the Chair of Communications for the music education charity the British Kodály Academy.
- British Kodály Academy
- Lyppard Grange Primary School, Worcester
Are you interested in the Kodály Approach or what Worcester Kodály has to offer your students?
The security of your data is important to us, please see our Privacy Notice for more infomation. Worcester Kodály Mailing List Privacy Notice May2018