Visit http://mydonate.bt.com/events/everychild to make a donation to the Every Child Campaign. Don’t forget to Gift Aid it!
UPDATE: Even the media have picked up on the benefits of the approach with a recent article in The Guardian, a feature on BBC’s The One Show and also on BBC’s Radio 5 Live.
Research has shown that quality music education, especially through singing, can improve children’s confidence and self esteem. It also helps them stay calmer and more focused in the classroom.
Worcester Kodály’s Every Child Campaign is raising money to deliver local teacher training in the Kodály Approach to Music Education. To empower teachers to help our children reap the social and academic benefits of effective music education through singing.
The Worcester Kodály team have seen first hand how effective music education can enrich the lives of children.
Our Partners and Sponsors
- British Kodály Academy
- Lyppard Grange Primary School, Worcester
- Tibberton C of E First School, Droitwich
- Hindlip C of E First School, Worcester
Click here to
- Make a donation
- Register for free tickets to the next Express Yourself Pop Choir Show
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Like our Facebook page
- Email Helen on email@example.com
Get in touch if
- you would like your school to benefit from free teacher training in music
- you would like to help us raise funds for the Every Child Campaign